Monday, March 29, 2010

I heart faces "Dramatic B&W" | Statesville Train Depot Photography

This week challenge is Dramatic Black and Whites.  The rules state for it not to be an ordinary picture just converted to black and white, so I went for a high contrast, texture and border to make this picture a little more mysterious.  I love the light coming through the trees and little B is so cute, um I mean dramatic, pushing his train along the tracks. 


Take a look at everyone else's entries and their interpretations of this weeks theme.....

6 comments:

JVD March 29, 2010 7:44 PM  

Awww what a sweet moment. I love the striped overalls and the details of the railroad track. Lovely photo!

AmberBaker March 29, 2010 8:12 PM  

Awwe - I love it!

Sacha March 29, 2010 9:14 PM  

lovely image

Robin Jones March 29, 2010 9:36 PM  

I totally love this. Very dramatic..

Wendy Mayo March 29, 2010 10:13 PM  

Oh Wendy, I love, love, love it! Reminds me of my boys when they were little. Thomas the Tank Engine was their favorite! Perfect exposure on this one!

Hey! I love your logo/header too!

Jenni March 29, 2010 10:17 PM  

great photo!

About This Blog

My name is Wendy, and you have found my photography blog! Thank you so much for visiting. On my blog you will find sneak peeks from recent sessions and some of my favorite photos. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you would like to schedule a session you can contact me at wendyf209@yahoo.com. You can view my website at wendyfreemanphotography.com


www.ClickinMoms.com







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP