Friday, April 2, 2010

Sweet E | Newton Mooresville NC Childrens Photographer

I have been taking pictures of little E since he was just a bump in his momma's belly.  I can't believe he is over one now!  We had a beautiful day in the park for some Easter pictures, and E was so cooperative and happy, he cracked me up when he threw all the eggs out of his Easter basket! I think he's a future pitcher.   Enjoy your sneak peek Kellie......

I couldn't decide which of these two I liked better, so you get to see them both :)



So glad we didn't give up on the wall, I love these!



4 comments:

Kellie Allie April 03, 2010 5:33 AM  

I'm up at 5:30 looking at these because I couldn't wait and I knew you would have them here when I woke up. He's precious! These are great! Love the way he looks so polished in his lil hat pictures and sloppy cute in the tie pictures!!!! Cannot wait to see the rest of them!

Unknown April 03, 2010 8:29 AM  

Wendy, I'm Kellie's cousin, Keysha, from TN. I always love looking at your pics. I'm glad you didn't give up the wall either. "Rustic/urban" pics are my new craze and I love how something so run down and beat up can look so beautiful and sophisticated in pictures like these. "E" certainly is a handsome man and growing way too fast.

wendyf209 April 03, 2010 9:55 AM  

Thanks Keysha! I love rustic and urban too, and that wall was perfect.
I am glad you like them Kellie!

Unknown April 03, 2010 1:19 PM  

Granma and Grandpa think they are wonderful Such a little man.Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About This Blog

My name is Wendy, and you have found my photography blog! Thank you so much for visiting. On my blog you will find sneak peeks from recent sessions and some of my favorite photos. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you would like to schedule a session you can contact me at wendyf209@yahoo.com. You can view my website at wendyfreemanphotography.com


www.ClickinMoms.com







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP