Sunday, May 2, 2010

an evening at the Iredell Museum with baby A and family | Statesville Photographer

Meet miss A.  She was such a sweetheart and I think I am in love with her cute little thighs.  I just wanted to pinch them, but I refrained.  We got a little tummy time in at the house before heading down to the Iredell Museum.  Enjoy your sneak peak!



I mean really......... look at those legs, are they not precious?


I think T gets this year's most cooperative dad on a shoot award.  I love this sweet picture of the two of them together...


I just love the light in this one...

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Wendy, and you have found my photography blog! Thank you so much for visiting. On my blog you will find sneak peeks from recent sessions and some of my favorite photos. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you would like to schedule a session you can contact me at wendyf209@yahoo.com. You can view my website at wendyfreemanphotography.com


www.ClickinMoms.com







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP