Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hanging out with the L Family, rain or shine | Iredell County Photographer

Even though it was pretty gloomy this evening I think we worked with it, and I think it paid off.  We travelled to a beautiful farm in Northern Iredell County for this family session.  There were beautiful barns, fences and stone walls  and a gorgeous view.  We got rained on a few times, so we are going to meet up again to get a few more of Little A, but in the meantime enjoy part 1 of your sneak peek......

First a few of mr. A,  he was definetly all boy.......


And last but not least, this might be one of my favorite family shots ever! What a beautiful Family! 

2 comments:

Jenn June 07, 2010 12:04 AM  

Great photos, Wendy! And that little boy - adorable!

Kellie Allie June 07, 2010 10:35 AM  

These look beautiful! Gorgeous backdrop...love it! Jeanie your family is gorgeous and Wendy good work.

About This Blog

My name is Wendy, and you have found my photography blog! Thank you so much for visiting. On my blog you will find sneak peeks from recent sessions and some of my favorite photos. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you would like to schedule a session you can contact me at wendyf209@yahoo.com. You can view my website at wendyfreemanphotography.com


www.ClickinMoms.com







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP