Sunday, June 27, 2010

B Family at Freedom Park | Huntersville Children's Photographer

You might remember this family from here and here......... I was excited when they asked me back to get some pictures of A this summer.  I love this age...... babies are able to sit up and usually not too scared of new things including me waving a camera in their face.  A is so sweet and was in such awe of everything going on around him, it was hot.......... and I don't think I heard him cry once!  Thanks M and J for giving me a tour of Charlotte and a big thank you to M's mom for being there too!  I hope you like your sneak peek.........


 



0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Wendy, and you have found my photography blog! Thank you so much for visiting. On my blog you will find sneak peeks from recent sessions and some of my favorite photos. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you would like to schedule a session you can contact me at wendyf209@yahoo.com. You can view my website at wendyfreemanphotography.com


www.ClickinMoms.com







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP