Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Little E is almost one! | Murray's Mill Newton Photographer

This photo session was interesting..... we showed up at Bunker Hill Covered Bridge to find the gate still locked!  After some quick thinking we headed over to Murray's Mill nearby.  It wasn't quite what we had planned, but I think it worked!  Thanks to the J family for being such good sports with the last minute change!  E is such a sweet heart, and we were able to get lots of smiles from him, as long as I kept giving him sticks.  ;)  Enjoy your sneak peek...... and thank you for letting me take pictures for you again! 




We had a little accident right after this picture........ Sorry about that!  :)  But I must say this is one of my favorites!

3 comments:

Jenn July 07, 2010 12:52 AM  

Awww, love that red hair! Great job, Wendy!

Debbie July 07, 2010 8:02 AM  

those are great photos!

Deb July 07, 2010 8:32 AM  

Thanks Wendy! We greatly enjoyed it!

About This Blog

My name is Wendy, and you have found my photography blog! Thank you so much for visiting. On my blog you will find sneak peeks from recent sessions and some of my favorite photos. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you would like to schedule a session you can contact me at wendyf209@yahoo.com. You can view my website at wendyfreemanphotography.com


www.ClickinMoms.com







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP