Sunday, October 25, 2009

The B Family at Tanglewood | Statesville Mocksville Family Photographer

I don't think the leaves could have been any prettier for these family pictures!  I love it when a family shows up perfectly coordinated, and the B family couldn't have looked any better!  The ground was a little wet from the rain the day before, but that didn't stop them from rolling around in the leaves, all in the name of getting a good picture.  I think I only heard one complaint.  ;)  Thanks guys, you all were great!  I can't wait to show you the rest............  Enjoy your sneak peak!








I especially liked the, umm, dance G treated us to at the end of the shoot....



* 15 comments will get this family a free print *

2 comments:

RZAS Wife October 26, 2009 9:18 AM  

Great pics! Can't wait to see the rest! The leaves look even more beautiful in the photos!

sarah October 26, 2009 9:33 PM  

Beautiful pictures......Looks like fun!

About This Blog

My name is Wendy, and you have found my photography blog! Thank you so much for visiting. On my blog you will find sneak peeks from recent sessions and some of my favorite photos. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you would like to schedule a session you can contact me at wendyf209@yahoo.com. You can view my website at wendyfreemanphotography.com


www.ClickinMoms.com







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP