Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Day on the Lucky L Dairy Farm | Statesville Family Photographer

I spent a fun but overcast afternoon with the L family on their dairy farm.  We were on a mission for some family pics, and I think we accomplished it even without sunshine.  The L family is one of the nicest families I know and they have a beatiful farm.  Thank you Mrs. L for letting me take your pictures!  It occured to me I might spoil a Christmas card if I put the whole family pics up, so I chose these pictures for that reason.  Enjoy your sneak peak........

















* 15 comments will get this family a free print!!

4 comments:

Unknown November 01, 2009 11:17 PM  

Great! Gorgeous photos with gorgeous people.
I love them all!!!

Anonymous November 02, 2009 2:47 PM  

Love the photos....I am impressed at how professional they look. The farm theme was definitely a winner there!

Anonymous November 02, 2009 11:51 PM  

Great pictures. I love the one of Dennis & Brody...it looks like they're up to something.

laree November 02, 2009 11:52 PM  

Kellie -- great boots!

About This Blog

My name is Wendy, and you have found my photography blog! Thank you so much for visiting. On my blog you will find sneak peeks from recent sessions and some of my favorite photos. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you would like to schedule a session you can contact me at wendyf209@yahoo.com. You can view my website at wendyfreemanphotography.com


www.ClickinMoms.com







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP