Saturday, November 7, 2009

Off to Greenville for some very busy boys| Salisbury Family Photographer

Today I went to Greenville to visit a friend and had the pleasure of doing a family shoot for two of her friends.  These two little boys were determined to make me get some excercise in but I think I caught up with them a few times.  Thank you C and J for letting me take your pictures........ your little boys are precious!  Enjoy your sneak peak.....

How cute is P?  He would grin from ear to ear for me whenever he saw the camera coming towards him...



Check out J, He was still for exactly one second........










*25 comments will get these families a special discount

12 comments:

Anonymous November 09, 2009 8:35 AM  

So cute! Thank you Wendy for hanging in there with us, you were great!!! Can not wait to see the rest.
Jen P.

jenny304b November 09, 2009 8:38 AM  

Very nice! I can't wait to see the rest either. :-D

Anonymous November 09, 2009 9:22 AM  

Love the pics...........beautiful

Anonymous November 09, 2009 9:34 AM  

Very cute pictures!

Judy Collett-Miller November 09, 2009 10:34 AM  

Beautiful pictures, love Jackson looking sweet!!

Judy Collett-Miller

christina November 09, 2009 11:24 AM  

Thanks so much for doing our pictures. We can't wait to see the rest!

Kelly November 09, 2009 1:13 PM  

Great pics! Both boys are so sweet!

Stacy McElroy November 09, 2009 5:40 PM  

Christina,
You guys look fantastic! I can't believe how much little Parker has grown!!!!

Anonymous November 09, 2009 7:58 PM  

Fabulous pictures! These boys make some very cute models. Please sign me up for the next Greenville photo shoot.
Ann C.

Anonymous November 09, 2009 10:24 PM  

How precious! Such a wonderful job capturing their energy!
A.L.

Anonymous November 10, 2009 9:44 AM  

i just love these pictures- too cute
Summer

Anonymous November 11, 2009 1:53 PM  

Too cute!! I can't wait to see more! :)

About This Blog

My name is Wendy, and you have found my photography blog! Thank you so much for visiting. On my blog you will find sneak peeks from recent sessions and some of my favorite photos. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you would like to schedule a session you can contact me at wendyf209@yahoo.com. You can view my website at wendyfreemanphotography.com


www.ClickinMoms.com







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP