Sunday, November 15, 2009

P, J and the towhead | Statesville Mooresville Family Photographer

Wow, what a busy weekend!  I had three shoots this weekend and this is the first sneak peak.  I finally got to do J's Family shoot.  J is my one of my very best friends all the way back from high school.  She is also my number #1 fan and recruiter. :)  Thank you so much for trusting me with your family Pics J, I hope you got home safely...........  Oh, and I have to say a great big Thank you to P for coming all this way for pics!  Here are a few I picked through quickly......Enjoy!







3 comments:

jenny304b November 15, 2009 5:56 PM  

You always know how to truly capture "us"! I love these, especially the middle one! :) Thank you SO MUCH...

RZAS Wife November 16, 2009 5:00 PM  

Very cute!

Anonymous November 16, 2009 10:48 PM  

I love all the pics so far...but I think I like the one in the middle the most. I captures such a sweet moment in this family!
-mel

About This Blog

My name is Wendy, and you have found my photography blog! Thank you so much for visiting. On my blog you will find sneak peeks from recent sessions and some of my favorite photos. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. If you would like to schedule a session you can contact me at wendyf209@yahoo.com. You can view my website at wendyfreemanphotography.com


www.ClickinMoms.com







  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP